What's New In Ableton Live 10 Standard
Ableton Live 10 contains a range of new features and enhancements designed to improve workflow and boost your creative ideas. Explore the range of new sounds, loops and samples, ready to use and incorporate into your productions. The new Drum Buss is a one-stop workstation for your drums. Add warmth and distortion with ease, shaping transients, compression, and your low end with the dedicated controls. Live 10 remembers your ideas, so when you're jamming and you forget to press record, Ableton 10 has you covered. Use Capture after you've played an idea, and Live will match your tempo and timing to create a perfect loop, perfect for those spontaneous moments. Ableton Live 10 also offers a range of workflow enhancements including an improved browser, ability to create groups within groups, optimised Arrangement view for quick editing, multiple MIDI clip editing, and a cleaner and clearer interface, complete with a collection of new, ready-to-go sounds.
Create, Record & Produce Music
Ableton Live 10 provides everything you to need to create, record, and produce professional music. Featuring top-of-the-line tools that let you edit, manipulate, play and process, Ableton Live 10 offers you the flexibility to create what you want. Ableton Live 10 offers a timeline-based workflow with an Arrangement and Session view. The Arrangement view provides you with a timeline to organise your music and build your song. Live's revolutionary session view provides you with a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing, and performing ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of tracks and jam out in real-time. Play and record MIDI notes that you've played, or even edit them in yourself with a range of virtual instruments, drum machines, synthesizers and more. You can then process them with top-quality mixing and processing tools including EQs compressors, delays, and reverbs to shape and mould you sound. Use the improved automation editing to tweak parameters of your sounds or effects throughout time. Record your own live instruments or external synthesizers into Ableton, or even use the included range of samples to create music. Whatever you choose, Ableton Live 10 offers you the freedom to produce what you want. Edit, warp and slice your audio and samples with the built-in tools. The included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help to clean up your mix.
Included is a range of carefully selected sound banks and virtual instruments ideal for every genre. Live's core library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Ableton Live 10 Standard includes over 1800 sounds and 10+GB of loops and samples to get your creativity flowing, and ideas down as fast as possible. Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sounds using wavetable, FM, analog and physical modelling architectures. Live 10 has more sounds that are ready for finished music. They have also been set up to allow you to tweak them to your needs.
Perform With LIve
Ableton Live 10 is ideal for the live performer, providing you with a clean and flexible way to play your music live. Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music on-the-fly, control external hardware and improvise on your own, or process audio played by others. Adapt and customise Live to fit your performance.
- New Drum Buss
- Captures your audio even if you didn’t press record
- Refined look and feel
- New library of sound
- Multitrack audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio (automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo)
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in studio (plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers)
- Audio to MIDI conversion tools (extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert to MIDI)
- Selection of built-in audio effects and virtual instruments taken from Suite version for sound design, mixing and mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Groove engine to apply swing
- Video import and export for scoring to video
- 1800+ sounds, 5 software instruments, 34 audio effects, 8 MIDI effects
- Intel® with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Multi Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- USB drive for installation (USB stick provided with Live 10 installers)
- 3 GB hard disk space free - Basic installation
- 10 GB extra hard disk space free - If all included sounds are installed