Electro-Harmonix Attack Decay Tape Reverse Simulator Guitar Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Attack Decay pedal is unlike any other on the market today.
With volume envelope manipulation and adjustable attack and decay times, you can create sounds that enhance your creative experience in a new way.
A reimagined classic from the original pedal, the new generation enhances one of the most sought after pedal of the 1980s with brand new technology and effects!
It can produce a single volume like its predecessor, however with the Poly mode engaged on the pedal, you can put separate envelopes on each note that you play! Fully adjustable to create your dream tone.
With built-in fuzz and 3 separate gain, volume and tone controls, this pedal would be essential in any guitarist's pedalboard!
- Volume envelope manipulation with adjustable Attack and Decay times.
- Mono mode: one volume envelope at a time, the envelope resets when you play a new note.
- Poly mode: gives each note you play its own envelope.
- Built-in, fully adjustable, Harmonix fuzz enhances the volume envelope effect and produces bowed instrument sounds.
- Built-in effects loop allows for your own pedals to be inserted onto the volume envelope.
- Expression pedal or CV control over every knob on the Attack Decay.
- Save and recall up to three presets.
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 150mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)