Blacksmith offers more than excessive power, with renowned Bass amp 2.0 features such as integrated chromatic bass tuner, refined tone-shaping tools including 4 bands of EQ, SpectraComp 'per string compression', TubeTone complete Tube pre- and power amp recreation and TweeterTone 'intelligent HF control' as well as the unique 3 user-defined memories, Blacksmith takes bass amplification to a new level in more than one respect.
Anyone using different basses or changing playing style during shows, knows that a few amp presets would be welcome. Blacksmith offers 3 on-board user memories for effortless switching between 4 and 5-string basses or Rickenbackers and Fenders for that matter. Alternatively, three entirely different tones for one bass can be stored - e.g. overdrive, slap and a vintage tone.
8, 4 or 2 ohms, your choice
Blacksmith is capable of handling cabinet combinations all the way down to 2 ohms, so ultimately, four RS410 cabinets could be fired up simultaneously - that's 16 x 10" or 8.7 square foot of speaker cones blasting air at the bass player standing in front of the rig.. Better put that foot on the monitor to keep upright.
Be prepared, this will get loud!
- Power: 1600 watts (4500 watts peak).
- Presets: 3 user-defined presets.
- On-board chromatic tuner: Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
- SpectraCom: Multi-band compression - the musical way to compress!
- TubeTone: Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
- 4-band EQ: Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
- TweeterTone: Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
- Transformer balanced Line Driver: Studio-grade DI for ultra-clean signals to PAs or DAWs
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain range: -96 to 32 dB
- Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Tuning range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- Mains supply: 100-120V~ or 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz (200 W @ 1/8 Power)
- Speaker out: 2x Speakon
- Power Rating: 1600 W (4500 W Peak)
- 2 Ohm / >4 Ohm setting: Recessed Toggle Switch
- Max. Output: +0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- Power amp in: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 483 x 412 x 178 mm / 19" x 16.2" x 7"
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis