All aspects of the Tannoy Reveal range have been designed under one speaker expert, ensuring consistency and stunning results, making them some of the best studio monitors in their class. Ample power, along with custom-designed super-efficient woofers allows for impressive and precise bass performance.
Tried and tested legendary Tannoy sound arrives in your personal studio in a sleek enclosure with pristine audio quality.
Expertly tweaked crossover-filter-alignment ensures optimal timing between the custom-designed drivers. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix. When you invite others to the studio to hear your mix, everyone sitting in on the session will hear the same quality.
A 5-metre 3.5mm jack cable is included with the Reveal 502. Combine this with the Aux Link feature to plug into your monitors quicker and easier than before, either to mix on the go or listen the music you have stored on your phone or mp3 player.
Features / Specifications
- 75 Watt Bi-Amp module and active crossover filter ensures maximum power and tonal clarity
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs for maximum flexibility
- Adjust volume and EQ to match your listening
- Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port -allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal LF performance
- LF Driver: 5" Custom high-efficiency
- Tweeter: 1" soft dome 'poke resistant' tweeter
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 43 kHz
- Max SPL: 108 dB
Bi-amp Output Power, RMS
- LF/Mid Range: 50 Watts
- HF: 25 Watts
- THD: < 0.7
Input Types and Impedances
- Balanced: XLR, 20 kOhm
- Unbalanced: 1/4" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link In: 1/8" Jack, 10 kOhm
- AUX Link Out: 1/8" Jack
- Neutral HF Setting
- +/-1.5 dB HF Boost/CUT
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Switchable Power Supply Compatibility: 100-120 V or 200-240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Max Power Consumption: 120 Watts
- Height: 300
- Depth: 238
- Width: 184