(Used in our Studio for a few sessions, mint condition, comes with box and software code
A Gig-ready Preamp with the Flexibility of Software
Seamlessly integrates with BIAS Amp Pro software and app
As part of the BIAS ecosystem, BIAS Rack Processor is designed to be an extension of the acclaimed BIAS Amp Pro software (included) and the BIAS Amp app. Use the software to create your own custom amplifiers, tone presets, and Amp Match models, then load them into BIAS Rack Processor's 25 preset slots. It comes loaded with 25 great tones to get you started, ranging from sweet clean sounds to aggressive high-gain tones.
Design your own custom amplifiers
Use the included BIAS Amp Pro software to create your own custom guitar amplifiers, then load them into the BIAS Rack Processor. You control the number and type of preamp tubes, transformers, tone stacks, speaker cabinet emulation, and even virtual microphone position. Keep your new secret sonic weapon to yourself, or add it to the thousands of custom amp models available on the BIAS ToneCloud.
Easy to upload new tones, even onstage
It's easy to update the presets in your BIAS Rack Processor. At home or in your studio, just connect the BIAS Rack Processor to your computer via USB to upload new tones. And it can connect to your iOS device via Bluetooth, allowing you to make last-minute changes to your presets using the BIAS Amp app even if you're at the gig away from your computer.
Re-create Tones with Amp Match
Capture the tone of any amplifier
Using the BIAS Amp Pro software, you can capture the sound of real amplifiers and put them in your BIAS Rack Processor. It's a great way to take the sound of your prized amplifier onstage while leaving it safely at home, and also a smart solution for matching recorded guitar tones, too.
Amp Match re-creates tones fast
Matching a guitar tone with BIAS Amp Pro is easy - all you need is a recording of the amp or guitar tone you're trying to re-create. Then you create a similar amp in the BIAS Amp Pro software as a starting point, tell it to match it to the recorded guitar tone, and it'll tweak your custom amp to sound like the target amplifier. You can then use the preset within the software, or load it as a preset in the BIAS Rack Processor.
Download custom amp models on BIAS ToneCloud
Visit the BIAS ToneCloud to access thousands of custom amp models created by signature recording artists and other guitarists around the globe. You can also upload your own custom amp models to share your tone with the world.
Positive Grid BIAS Rack Processor Features:
- Rackmount guitar and bass preamplifier offering full integration with BIAS Amp Pro software and BIAS Amp app
- Stores 25 presets at a time for instant recall
- Create your own custom amplifier designs using the included software
- High-quality components for outstanding audio quality and zero-latency performance
- Amp Match technology allows you to re-create the character of recorded guitar tones
- Explore thousands of custom Amp Match presets via ToneCloud
- Ideal for performance, recording, and practice
- Integrates with BIAS Amp Pro software via USB, and with the BIAS Amp iOS app via Bluetooth
- Effects loop with switchable series/parallel operation for integrating your effects pedals
- Direct outputs for connecting to sound systems or recording devices
- MIDI in/out/thru for connecting with MIDI equipment
|Type||Hybrid hardware/software guitar preamp system|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" (instrument)|
|Outputs||2 x XLR (balanced line out), 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|Footswitch I/O||2 x 1/4"|
|Bluetooth||Yes, Bias Amp app for iOS 8.0 or later|
|Amp Modeling||Yes, loaded with 25 presets (download more with Bias Amp software Mac/PC)|
|Number of Models||Load and configure tube types, transformers, cabs, tone stacks and more|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Bias Rack Processor|