A True Bypass Signal Looper
The Transit 4 pedal is the perfect addition to any guitarist's pedal board, allowing you to tidy up your setup and ensuring everything you need is just a click away. Create a signal loop with as many pedals as you want and send that through the Transit 4, allowing you to switch them all on or off with a single switch. Plugging your pedals into the signal looper effectively makes them true bypass, allowing for a transparent tone when not in use.
The clickless version of the Transit 4 signal looper offers all the same feature but also includes a clickless switching system. This system allows for silent operation when switching on or off each channel, allows you to concentrate more on your own sound without the added noise of the click.
- Great for organising your pedalboard and giving your pedals true bypass.
- Create signal loops with any number of pedals that are all activated by a single switch
- Clickless switching system provides noiseless operation when turning the channels on and off
- Runs on a 9V DC power supply (not included)
- Dimensions include Width: 2.6″ x Length: 9.75″ x Height: 2″
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals (Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended)
- Roadworthy enclosure with a basic four footswitch design