TC Helicon MCA100 Mic Control AdapterDetails
Mic Control Function
The current TC Helicon vocal effects processors feature a Mic Control Function which allows users to remotely switch a parameter of their choice. This can be used to change the effect sound for a chorus, load a preset, punch in a custom tone on your second verse; the list goes on. Up to now, the only way to access this function was with TC Helicon's own microphones. The MCA100 gives this functionality to your own microphone of choice.
The MCA100 is an inline remote control that seamlessly integrates with your favourite microphone and gives it the enhanced functionality of Mic Control. The device works with all current TC Helicon vocal effects processors and enables you to remotely switch on effect parameters. Now you can use your favourite dynamic microphone, while fully integrating it with the TC Helicon vocal effects processors.
Rugged Build Quality
The MCA100 is lightweight to add minimal weight to your current microphone. It has a rugged construction and is designed to withstand the rigours of professional musical environments. The MCA100 has an LED back-lit button which gives a clear visual indication of when the function is engaged.
- XLR Mic Control Button compatible with all current TC eliHeliHelicon vocal effects processors
- Female XLR connection for standard microphone
- Male XLR connection for XLR cable
- LED Mic Control button for clear on-stage indication
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Connect your favourite dynamic microphone
- Designed and engineered in Canada
- Input: Female XLR
- Output: Male XLR
- Button: Mic Control Function
- Back Light: LED
- Compatibility: All current TC Helicon vocal effects processors