TC Electronic Teleport GLT Active Guitar Signal TransmitterDetails
The TC Electronic Teleport GLT Active Guitar Signal Transmitter is the perfect solution for long cable runs of up to 100 metres (300 feet) within both large performance venues and recording studios. The high-impedance input allows you to directly connect your guitar via a 1/4'' TR connector, whilst the Neutrik XLR output ensures exceptional signal integrity and enables connection to the Teleport GLR Signal Receiver. Featuring a high headroom design and Variable Pickup load compensation, the TC Electronic Teleport GLT Transmitter delivers unparalleled sound quality and ensures audio retains the true, uncoloured tonal character of your guitar. Complete with an aluminium casing and protective silicone rubber corners, the TC Electronic Teleport GLT is capable of withstanding even the most demanding environments.
Please Note: The TC Electronic Teleport GLT Signal Transmitter must be used in conjunction with the TC Electronic Teleport GLT Signal Receiver.
- High performance guitar signal transmitter to drive long cable guitar signals (together with GLR)
- Drives your guitar signal up to 100m (300ft) without any loss
- High headroom design ensures superior sound quality
- Variable Pickup load compensation for most natural sound
- High impedance 1/4'' TR to connect to electric guitars
- High quality Neutrik XLR output for highest signal integrity
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra low noise, harmonic and phase distortion design
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in Denmark