The new strings are available in three different sets to cover most guitarists’ playing preferences: Super Light (09-42), Regular Light (10-46) and Medium (11-48). The ball ends are color-coded to make it easy to identify each string and every set is packed in a corrosion-inhibiting bag.
EHX Founder, Mike Matthews, says: “We used our experience in sonic innovation to create strings that will please the most discerning guitar players. They’re long lasting and deliver lightning fast playability with great tone and intonation. Try a set!”
• Custom designed by EHX and made in the USA
• Available in three sets: Super Light (09-42), Regular Light (10-46) and Medium (11-48)
• Plain strings are round high-carbon steel wire
• Wound strings feature round nickel-plated steel that’s precision-wrapped onto hex-shaped, high-carbon steel core wire
• Nickel-plated steel provides optimal magnetism for use with electric guitar pickups plus a comfortable, smooth feel
• The quality of the steel, the precision of the string and core diameters, and the high-tech computer-controlled winding process result in strings that intonate better and stay in tune longer