Ideal For Finger-Drumming and Triggering Samples
The PreSonus ATOM USB Pad Controller features 16 velocity-sensitive RGB LED pads. These multi-coloured pads are perfect for finger-drumming, triggering samples, creating melodies and more. The versatile design makes it perfect for use within the studio or live performances, with its ergonomic layout and ultra-responsive controls.
The full-sized velocity and pressure-sensitive pads are ideal for playing virtual instruments and even triggering loops. It also includes eight assignable pad banks, which is handy for pre-arranged sets. Varying modes allow you to optimise the controller’s performance for various applications. MIDI Keyboard mode Note Repeat mode and Full Velocity mode gives you the ability to customise the control of your instruments.
20 Assignable Buttons and Endless Rotary Encoders
In addition to the pads, the ATOM includes four programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons. This gives you added control which can be highly useful for live sets.
The endless encoders are perfect for controlling parameters within your virtual instrument, such as automation, panning and volumes.
The 20 assignable buttons function as standard transport controls, providing quick and easy navigation of settings. They can also be customised to trigger various settings changes.
Complete With Studio One & MVP Loops
The ATOM Pad Controller comes with the PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, which has been built for creative music production. It allows you to compose, record and produce seamlessly. It features an intuitive graphical interface that makes navigating between settings easier than ever before. You can do everything from load and save audio files to edit MIDI files and even record songs. It also includes 10+GB of third-party software, loops and instrument as well as 35 Native Effective, 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plugins.
PreSonus have teamed up with MVP Loops to provide you with a premium-grade loop library to get you started. The MVP Loops have been meticulously crafted to create a custom library for the ATOM. The genre-defying loops utilise high-end studio samples to create the best possible sound.
PreSonus Audiobox 96 Audio Interface
Exceptional Audio Quality
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail. It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity.
High-Quality Microphone Preamps
The Audiobox 96 boasts premium-grade microphone preamps, combined with the built-in Phantom Power for the best possible audio performance. This allows you to capture vocal recordings in exceptional detail, with airy highs and booming lows. The versatile connectivity is ideal for a range of professional audio applications. From in the studio to live mixing, podcasting and more; the PreSonus AudioBox 96’s design is ideal for a range of situations.
In addition to the front-panel combination inputs, the PreSonus AudioBox 96 includes MIDI connectivity with In and Out connection. The AudioBox also features stereo Main Outs as well as a high-level headphone output for private monitoring.
PreSonus M7 Studio Condenser Microphone
Studio-Grade Audio Performance
The M7 Microphone from PreSonus is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The wide frequency range and high-quality capsule ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The premium-grade components allow you to capture vocal performances and music in extreme detail, retaining the natural harmonics that get lost with dynamic microphones. The result is a warm yet airy sound that is ideal for vocal recordings.
ATOM Pad Controller
- Tightly integrated, flexible production and performance environment with included Studio One® Artist
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- Includes Studio One Artist software and MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
AudioBox® USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- USB cable included for connection to computer
M7 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adapter
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox 96 USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included