XONE 43C 4Ch Club & DJ Mixer + 96kHz 24 Bit USB Soundcard
"4+1 Channel DJ Mixer with Soundcard."
Xone:43C is the perfect gateway to the full spectrum of digital DJing. The mixer is supported by leading DJ Software, Serato DJ, and is DVS upgrade ready with the addition of the Serato DJ Club Kit – eliminating the need for any external interface. Whatever your workflow, Xone:43C delivers a uniquely fluid mixing experience.
Xone:43C is a 4+1 channel mixer, offering a simple and intuitive layout with sublime analogue audio quality. The mixer is equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ, plus X:FX, giving a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering. Xone:43C also incorporates a premium quality internal 16 Channel USB Soundcard for integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to a custom Innofader for ultimate crossfader performance.
With balanced XLR main outputs, independent booth and record outputs, Xone:43C has the quality and versatility to become the centrepiece of the club booth or audiophile personal DJ setup.
- Serato DVS Ready: Xone:43C is an affordable, elegant solution for using Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs for hands-on control over Serato DJ software. Xone:43C offers a convenient, plug ‘n play route into DVS DJing, eliminiating the expense and clutter of using an external interface. (Mixer does not support full control of Serato Video).
- High Quality Internal Soundcard: Xone:43C incorporates a high specification 16 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
- XONE Filter System: The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:43C’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the X:FX to the filter.
- X:FX: An intuitive and simple new way to work with external FX – X:FX provides a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.
- X:LINK: For the ultimate digital DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:43C over X:Link for hands-on control over your software. When used with Serato DJ, the Xone:K1 is pre-mapped to control cues, loops and Serato DJ FX for control decks 1 through 4.
- 4+1 Channels: On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:43C has a flexible mic / aux input with XLR and phono connectors. If you don’t perform with mics, the phono inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source.
- Innofader Compatible: Upgrade to a custom Innofader crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs.
- Dedicated Booth and Record Outputs: Fully fledged local monitor (booth) output and separate Record output to capture the mix is a rarity at this price point, making Xone:43C perfect for the DJ who requires a compact mix tool.
- 16 channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
- Nom / max output levels:
- Main Mix +4dBu +27dBu
- Booth 0dBu +22dBu
- X:FX Send 0dBu +20dBu
- Record Out 0dBu +20dBu
- Internal headroom: Channels +20dB
- Frequency response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion: < 0.05% THD+noise @1kHz
- Crosstalk: < -83dB inter-channel
- Residual noise:
- Mix 1 -89dBu
- Booth -93dBu
- X:FX -77dBu
- Rec -92dBu
- Mix noise
- Mix 1 -82dBu
- Booth -84dBu
- X:FX -77dBu
- Rec -87dBu
- Channel meters: Peak reading 9 LED -20dB to +10dB
- Main meters: Peak reading 9 LED -20dB to +10dB
- Mic EQ: 2-Band +/-12dB
- Channel EQ: 3-Band +6dB / total kill
- Channel fader: 45mm stereo VCA, < -85dB shutoff
- Crossfader: 45mm stereo VCA - replaceable
- Filters: Stereo VCF, analogue
- Analogue/Digital conversion: 24 bit
- Analogue/Digital Line-up: +14dBu = 0dBFS
- USB soundcard sampling frequency range: 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- Consumption: 30W max
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 110mm
- Depth: 370mm
- Weight: 5.2kg