XONE 23C DJ Mixer 2+2 Input & 96kHz 24 Bit USB Soundcard
"High Performance DJ Mixer and Soundcard."
The Xone:23C brings together the best of digital DJing and conventional mixing in a compact accessible format.
This high performance DJ mixer is equipped with a premium quality, 4 stereo channel 96kHz 24bit internal soundcard and offers plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers, making it perfect for performers looking to combine the convenience of digital DJing and recording with the hands-on control and visual appeal of a real mixer.
Xone:23C includes an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
- 4 Stereo Channel USB Soundcard: 96kHz 24bit 4 stereo channel USB soundcard which enables replaying and recording from your chosen DJ software, offering digital DJing with a real mixer.
- USB X:LINK: X:LINK provides power and MIDI data over ethernet connection to our Xone:K Series controllers, saving USB ports on computers and offering extended software control.
- VCF Filter System: At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ‘mild to wild’ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
- External FX Loop: Seamlessly integrate your favourite external FX unit into your setup with send and return connections plus FX loop switching.
- 3 Band Total Kill EQ: Both channels feature 3 band EQ Isolator, allowing you to creatively eliminate frequencies and bring them back into the mix with complete control.
- Phono: RCA 47K/330pF 7mV-100mV
- Line: RCA 20K ohm -10 to +20dBu
- FX RTN: RCA 10K ohm 0 to +20dBu
- Mic: XLR <2K ohm -42 TO –12dBu
- Main Mix: Balanced XLR 100 ohms +4dBu +28dBu
- Monitor: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +22dBu
- Record: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +19dBu
- FX SND: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +19dBu
- Headphones: 3.5mm and 1/4” TRS Jacks 1 ohm 200mW RMS into 30 ohms
- Distortion: Main Mix out +10dBu 0.01% THD+N
- Noise: 22-22Khz Main Mix out unity -85dBu un-weighted
- Fader shut off: Channel fader >-80dB
- Xfade shut off: Xfader >-80dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz +/-0dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 106.13mm
- Depth: 314.2mm
- Weight: 2.7kg