The HPS3000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. Because of the demands of your active lifestyle, Behringer have engineered the one-sided cable from the finest oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability. The Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones come supplied with a 1/4" TRS adapter for the 1/8" TRS connector, ensuring compatibility with everything from your MP3 player or smartphone to your mixing console.
Mixing, Monitoring or Listening
The HPS3000 headphones are perfect for any situation, whether that be recording, mixing or even just listening to your favourite songs, the HPS3000 headphones have you covered. Delivering clean lows and transparent highs across an ultra-wide dynamic range to provide you with accurate monitoring and enjoyable listening, the HPS3000 studio headphone are an affordable solution for professional quality headphones.
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High-definition bass and super-transient highs
- Outstanding dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- 1/8'' connector plus 1/4'' adapter included
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Optimised oval-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband construction
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Power Handling: 100mW
- Impedance: 64?
- Sensitivity: 110dB @ 1kHz
- Cord Length: 2.0m
- Connector: 1/8'' TRS Connector Plus 1/4'' TRS Adapter