RMX-500 3-in-1 Professional Remix Station
The lightweight RMX-500 is the most intuitive multi-FX unit yet, combining all the best features of the club-standard RMX-1000 with a simplified layout, on-board customisation and easy access to a host of FX that can be customised from the hardware on-the-fly.
- RHYTHM FX: Get instant access to 5 Audio FX, an Overdub sequencer and 5 versatile drum samples, and use the large Pressure Control knob to manipulate the FX depth and other FX parameters. Use Overdub create your own beat sequences, and hit Signal Flow to add Scene FX to the Rhythm FX in play.
- SCENE FX: Build up and break down tracks by combining 10 types of FX. Use the top section to build with FX like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up or the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with Crush Echo, Spiral Down or Reverb Down.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Customise the RMX-500 directly on the hardware. You can select and save all your favourite variations of Scene FX and drum samples, and set the lengths of back spins, brakes, echo and Overdub sequences.
- RELEASE FX: Seamlessly exit complex FX combinations using Back Spin, Echo and Vinyl Brake to effortlessly return to the original track.
- THE HEART OF YOUR SET-UP: Use the RCA inputs to quickly connect to CDJs in the booth. Or, in the studio, plug the FX unit into your PC/Mac to use it as a controller for RMX-500 VST/AU/RTAS virtual plug-ins.
- MIDI CONTROLLER: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller.