RMX-1000 3-in-1 Professional Remix Station
The RMX-1000 takes a totally new direction to effectors and samplers delivering a 3-in-1 system comprising editing software, innovative performance hardware and VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins.
Enjoy all the possibilities of studio FX and beat boxes, with the added physicality of pro-DJ equipment. Features inherited from our flagship mixers and effectors include the DJM-2000's Isolator FX, the DJM-900NXS' X-Pad and the EFX-1000's multiple FX chaining - have been evolved and brought together into one unit.
The RMX-1000 gives you intuitive control of multiple parameters in macro, plus you can use our remixbox™ editing software to completely customise the hardware and load it up with your own banks of samples.
- CONTROLLER FOR VST/AU/RTAS: Breathe new life into your studio productions. Plug the RMX-1000 into your PC/Mac and use it to manipulate VST/AU/RTAS plug-ins’ exciting features.
- SCENE FX: Build up and break down tracks by combining 10 types of FX. Use the top section to build with FX like Noise, Echo and Spiral Up or the bottom section to break down, cutting sounds with Crush Echo, Spiral Down or Reverb Down.
- ISOLATOR FX: Change the main audio input rhythm and timbre using hi-mid and low-frequency bands. 3 FX are loaded into the dials for even more flexibility: Cut/Add, Trans/Roll and Gate/Drive.
- X-PAD WITH PITCH CONTROL: Instantly get involved with the unit’s drum samples by tapping the individual sample buttons (Kick, Snare, Clap and Hi-Hat), or by using the X-Pad to roll (repeat) the samples at different speeds. Use the Pitch knob to add even more character to each beat.
- RELEASE FX: Seamlessly exit complex effect combinations and return to the original track. Back Spin, Echo and Vinyl Brake allow you to choose exactly how to return to normal play.
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE WITH REMIXBOX SOFTWARE: Use remixbox to modify the RMX-1000’s features and change its parameters for a truly personalised DJing experience. Hover your mouse over the remixbox's virtual RMX-1000 to edit features, change parameters or adjust effects on the hardware itself.
- MIDI controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller.