The Tascam CD-200SB is the next evolution of the popular CD-200 series of playback devices.
Tascam’s CD-200SB continues the best selling series CD Players with additional playback support via solid state SD/SDHC media and USB flash support. Instant access of up to ten user folders offers speedy access to files. A smart transfer mechanism from CD to solid state is also available, which should prove to be a very useful function. CD playback is available for CD-R/RW media and WAV, MP3 and MP2 file formats. For consistency of playback the reliable high quality CD-50230A disc drive is being used with a shock proof buffer of 10 seconds.
The easy to use interface of the Tascam CD-200SB offers fast and intuitive control over files and playback with a +/- pitch control. The unit also comes with a remote control allowing you to operate the unit from a distance. A headphone output is available on the front with its own output level for monitoring; on the rear of the unit are 2 analogue out puts Stereo RCA/XLR as well as a digital output.
The Main Features of the Tascam CD-200SB are:
- SD/SDHC and USB Flash media playback
- Instant access to 10 configurable folders
- Audio transfer function from CD to Solid State devices
- Reliable and quality CD-5020A CD drive
- Supports CD: CD-DA,Data-CD(wav/mp3/mp2)
- Supports Solid State: SD/SDHC/USB: wav/mp3/mp2/WMA/AAC
- 10 second anti-skip buffer