Distortion-free Amplification for Your Studio
The ideal companion for Amphion's One12, One15, and One18 studio monitors, the Amp100 stereo power amplifier gives you the clarity, depth, and consistent performance you need to make accurate decisions when you're mixing and mastering. And when we say clarity, we mean it - the Amp100 stereo provides you with a transparent, musical sound that's virtually free from distortion and background noise, thanks to its inclusion of AMS (adaptive modulation servo) technology. At Sweetwater, we're picky about sound, and we can assure you - the Amphion Amp100 stereo power amplifier delivers a truly first-class listening experience!
Amphion Amp100 stereo Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- AMS (adaptive modulation servo) technology delivers distortion-free sound
- 100kHz load-independent frequency range (-3dB)
- 115dB of dynamic range and flat response in relation to harmonic distortion
- Output impedanceis less than 10 milliohms from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Differential inputs with 0.1% resistors for improved common-mode rejection ratio
- Automatic voltage doubler for universal mains
- EuP- and Energy Star-compliant
- Durable, high-quality aluminium rack casing
Enjoy a first-class listening experience with the Amphion Amp100 stereo power amplifier!
|Number of Channels||2|
|Watts/Side @ 4 ohms||2 x 50W (RMS)|
|Inputs||2 x XLR|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Amp100 stereo|